WariHash allows you to sell your hashing power for BTC if there is a buyer willing to pay at a price that you set. At times when there is no demand for your miners on WariHash, you will mine at your usual mining pool. Thus if you set your price properly than you will make extra revenue when a buyer comes in (when there is no buyer you will make the same amount of revenue at your usual mining pool). This is made possible by connecting your miner to our stratum server and setting up your order. Instructions are given below.
- Register an account and log in.
- Go to the "Sell Hashing Power" page, select the mining algorithm of your miner.
- Add your miner, this will give you the full stratum configurations needed to connect to our stratum server
- Set the price you want to sell your hashing power for. For details on how pricing at WariHash works, see this article. If you are not sure what price to set it as, consult sites with mining calculators like Whattomine.com and Cryptocompare.com.
- Enter you default pool settings. This is the mining pool you will mine at if there are no buyers. If you are not sure how to set your pool settings, see this article.
- Click on "Submit Offer" button. If there are no problems, you will now be instructed to connect your miners to our stratum server.
- You can see the status of your miner and offer in your profile page when you click the "Sell Orders" button. Clicking on the "Detail" button next to your order will show you the current status of your miner, along with a graph of the miner's hash rate. Clicking on the "Edit" button will allow you to change the stratum settings of the default pool that your miner will mine at. Clicking on the "Cancel" button will cancel your offer.
- Your order will be available for a buyer if your miner is connected to our stratum server, and is actively providing hashing power. If your miner is disconnected, or not providing any hashing power, it will not be available for a buyer to purchase.